1. using a collapsible potty.. you get use to it. I unfold it and place it in my dressing room tent. Remember; indoor plumbing has only been around for 200 years. The ‘commode’ I use is quite simple and when I’m not using it; it is an ‘outta sight outta mind’https://amzn.to/2UTZrsI
2. using a propane/butane stove.. just plain simple and fun. No heavy duty cleaning of a stove, dinner in 2 minutes.. faster than a microwave! https://amzn.to/2TuSsFl
3. sleeping in the driver’s seat of a car all night.. actually more comfy than I was in my bed in sticks and bricks.. watch here- https://youtu.be/PyhOQMorH00
4. Stealth camping in the city and the desert.. reflectix on all the windows.. just like pulling the shades only I pop them in all the windows.. voila.. stealth! I made them with a huge roll of reflective I bought at Lowe’s, felt from Joann Fabrics and E 6000 glue. There are many ‘how to’ videos on you tube. That was my go to for this project.
5. Using solar to power my phone, laptop, battery bank, lights, i pad.. so happy to be living in an age of ‘high tech’.. who would of thunk that we would be able to live off the grid with sunlight as our power source. I’m feeling pretty cool..
Full time gypsy living full time in a car, a car dweller, digital nomad.. a nomad lifestyle.. I am the owner/founder of Say It Display It - 30 day decks of inspiration cards to fuel your day-fuel your month.. integrating Serene and Simple Life with a channel and blog.. Changing lives one person, one saying at a time.
View all posts by sereneandsimplelife